Students at our program are also eligible to work as Teaching Assistants (TA) and Research Assistants (RA). A total number of 46 master’s students and 19 doctoral students worked as TA, in academic year 2020.

In order to work in Japan, you generally must first apply for a work permit from the Immigration Office in your region. However, only when you are working as a teaching assistant, research assistant, or international student tutor within the University, the work permission is not required. (For further detailed information, please contact to the International Student Center or refer to their website.

Teaching Assistants (TA)

Section in Charge: Graduate Academic Affairs Section

Research Assistant (RA)

Section in Charge: Research Support Section

*The application period for academic year 2019 has ended.


Section in Charge: Student Support Section