Contact : Student Support Section
◎【Required reading】≪Operation Policy of Support for Student Publication Grant≫ updated on May 11,2022 (in Japanese only)
≪Operation Policy of Support for English Revision Fee≫ updated on May 11,2022(in Japanese only)
◎The amount of support is up to 100,000 yen per person per year. Up to 50,000 yen for students entering in October.
※However, if the total budget is exceeded, support will be discontinued.
The Master’s and Doctoral Programs in Informatics, and the Graduate School of Library, Information and Media Studies support students in accordance with the above policy.
Please submit the following documents to student Support Section. (Due date : within one week from the date of delivery.)
- 【Documents to be submitted by all】
- 1．Application form for student Publication Grant [ EXCEL ]
- 3．Statement of Delivery (Write the date of delivery and put your signature.)
※Even if you only publish the results and there is no deliverable, please submit statement of Delivery, Estimate and Invoice.
- 5．Deliverables (Published papers or Copied reprints)
※If your payment is due soon , please contact us.
- 6．A copy of the document confirming the submission (Copies of emails, etc.)
- ※Please submit the following additional applicable documents.
- 【When applying for an English editing fee】
- 7．A copy of the edited paper (The one which the revision parts are indicate.)
- 【When applying for reprint purchase fee】
- 8．Distribution List of printed materials [ EXCEL ]
- 【If you have paid in advance】
- 9． Advance Payment Reimbursement Request Form. [ EXCEL 英文校閲シート ]
- 11．A copy of your cash card statement
- 12． Request Form of Account Registration for payment
※If you have submitted the application for the first time this academic year. If you have submitted the application to the university since April of this year, it is not necessary, but please declare the place of submission.
Student Publication Grant Q&A
Q1：Can I apply as a graduate student？
A1：If you meet the following two conditions, we can support you.
- The paper was submitted when you were a student.
- Your academic advisor is a co-author or the billing address is your academic advisor.
Q2：Can I apply even if my affiliation does not include the name of the University of Tsukuba？
A2：You can apply if it meets the purpose of this support. Please consult with your academic advisor.